KIMS Team deals with laser dental treatment with high quality laser machines/Systems.
LASER is an acronym:
A Amplification by
E Emission of
The laser consists of an active medium and a pumping source enclosed in an optical cavity. The pumping source pumps the active medium (The LASER medium itself) from its ground state (zero, inactive state) to an excited state.
Population Inversion occurs when the two sources are mixed together and photons are given off thereby producing the “LASER” activity. This activity is resonated or reflected back and forth within an optical resonator and amplified. A portion of this activity is then emitted as a LASER beam. Beam splitters or mirrors are used to capture the particular portion of the LASER beam that is needed to perform the surgical operation
- Minimum Pain
- Minimum Bleeding
- Fast recovery, No side effects.
- Unrivalled laser drilling speeds
- Higher precision and selectiveness
- Quicker and simpler procedures
- Greater patient comfort and satisfaction
- Unlimited dental and aesthetic treatment options
- Unmatched treatment management options
- Automatic Sterilization
Laser Dental Treatment
Gone are the days of using a scalpel or electrosurge for soft tissue surgery in dentistry; based on resounding evidence from the literature, lasers are the modality of choice for cutting and coagulating tissue, resulting in less trauma, less bleeding and less necrosis of tissue.
Treatment Procedures of Laser System
- Caries removal & cavity preparation (Filling)
- Laser etching
- Crown Cutting (Bridge Work)
- Cutting the bone during surgeries.
- Root canal treatment
LASER FLAP SURGERY
- Incision, excision & vaporization
- Coagulation (Hemostasis)
- Aphthous ulcers
- Implant exposure
- Flap surgery
- Oral papillectomy
- Pre-prosthetic surgery
- Oral lesions